[Typo3] WG: Speedprobs of websideloading under Typo3

Michael Ittner newsletter at elixic.de
Fri Sep 9 09:29:49 CEST 2005

Hello guys,

Thx alot for your great help guys!
We figured out the main problem.
The main problem is coming out if we

It consists of the fact that we merge content of a partner and the delivery
from the partner host to us is working not right somewhere.
But we cannot recognize where exactly.
The content is generated with a simple PHP script - let it call as example
"PATRNER.PHP".
If we run this script directly on the host of the partner the results are
very fast.
We bind this content in Typo over a Template with the function
"PHP_SCRIPT_EXT" simply.

temp.XX.20 = PHP_SCRIPT_EXT
temp.XX.20.file = /XXX.inc

Behind the PHP script XXX.inc hides itself only an include which the PHP
script of the partner host also merges:
<?
include 'http://www.PARTNERCONTENT.de/PARTNER.php'
?>

And the delivery is making anywhere big problem. Cause the generating of
this website is going so slow.
Does someone has a tip how I can accelerate that Typoprocess?
Here perhaps would a Cacheaktivierung be meaningful and if which exactly?

Thx alot in advance for your help!

Cya Micha