[Typo3] Extended Table and Indexed Search

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Thu Sep 8 12:20:36 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

> I'm using the exttable and it works really cool.
> Just the fact that nothing inside the tables is indexed and cannot
> be found is itching me..
> Does anyone have ideas about that?
I know that problem. But I have to acknowledge that I have no idea how
solve that problem rigth now. Have you tested the next version that is
available on typo3-unleashed.net?

I haven't aimed that too much in the past. But it could be that the
table content is indexed in the new version... ;-)

Don't try it on a live system, it will not import data from the current
version yet!

Greets,
Thomas

--