[Typo3] Element Browser popup size

Dave Chewter typo3 at interonline.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 18:48:09 CEST 2005

Hi Everyone

I've been searching through the lists trying to find some info but to no
avail. I'm sure it's an easy thing to change so I thought I'd post a
request.

The TYPO3 Element Browser opens up in a popup window (when you're
browsing for a picture to add in text/w image for example) which is
sized 600x400 pixels. We often have a lot of images in each folder, so
I'd like to make the default popup window size larger 600x800 for example.

Can anyone tell me where I can modify this, will I have to hack the code?

Thanks
Dave