[Typo3] Rich Text Content from FCE not rendered in Frontend (->SOLUTION)

Pierre Rossel typo3-l at prossel.com
Wed Sep 7 17:08:07 CEST 2005

Hi Ralf

Your solution was useful to me. I just added the <TypoScript>...</TypoScript> par to get <LINK> tags correctly translated to <a> tags in rendered output.

However, it is not mentionned in http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TemplaVoila#Enabling_RTE_in_FCEs so I'm wondering if this is really needed, in which situation, and if there is another solution.

If it is not the case, sould we add this to the wiki ?

- Pierre Rossel (prossel)