[Typo3] Simulate Static Documents

Calin Borz calin at reea.net
Wed Sep 7 15:03:19 CEST 2005

Thank you very much for your quick answer at my <font face> problem.

Now i have one new question.
At one site in typo3 i want to use to convert in static document.

I put it this in the SETUP:

config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5
config.simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_aliasPro = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_addTitle = 40

And the link appaire good on page.

But when i click on i got one error page.

It should be some else configurable, like Apache?

It's first time when i want to use this, and i think is some what i
forget, or i don't know.

I wait for one solution, and i thanks in advance.

Calin Borz.