[Typo3] Menu foldout button

Bill Stoltz bstoltz81 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 14:36:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am having trouble changing the location of the arrow image on a
foldout menu. I have listed TS below. According to the manual I should
be able to put ###ARROW_IMAGE### in the wrap line to move the image to
the end.

I must be doing something wrong. I was trying to get the arrow to fit
within the box I have drawn to make the button look more 3-D.

Also, is there another place with examples of typo3 menus/buttons? I use
the manual TS by example all the time, but is there a collection of
button and/or menu examples somewhere? I am sure some people a lot
smarter than me have created some cool buttons/menus they would like to
share...

Thanks in advance for any help on my arrow_image problem.

Bill Stoltz

temp.foldoutMenu = HMENU
temp.foldoutMenu.special = directory
temp.foldoutMenu.special.value = 3
temp.foldoutMenu.1 = GMENU_FOLDOUT
temp.foldoutMenu.1 {
  expAll = 1
  dontLinkIfSubmenu = 1
  displayActiveOnLoad = 1
  stayFolded=0
  foldSpeed = 6
  subMenuOffset =  0,30
  menuOffset = 8,170
  menuBackColor = #bbbbbb
  bottomBackColor = #bbbbbb
  menuWidth = 150
  menuHeight = 300
adjustSubItemsH = 10
  bottomHeight = 1
 arrowNO = media/bullets/arrow_no.gif
  arrowACT = media/bullets/arrow_act.gif
  arrowImgParams = hspace="5" align="center"
  wrap =  | ###ARROW_IMAGE###  <BR>
}
temp.foldoutMenu.1.NO {
  wrap =
  XY = 127,30
  backColor = #bbbbbb
  10 = TEXT
  10.text.field = nav_title // title
  10.fontSize = 16
  10.fontColor = #000099
   10.offset = 8,22
  10.align = left
  10.niceText = 1
  10.emboss {
    offset = -2,-2
    highColor = #bbbbbb : +30
    lowColor = #bbbbbb : -30
    blur = 30
   opacity = 80
  }
20 = BOX
  20 {
    dimensions = 2,2,121,1
     color = white
  }
   30 = BOX
  30 {
      dimensions = 2,2,1,26
       color = white
  }
  40 = BOX
  40 {
      dimensions = 2,28,121,1
      color = black
  }
 50 = BOX
  50 {
      dimensions = 123,2,1,28
       color = black
  }
}
temp.foldoutMenu.1.RO  < temp.foldoutMenu.1.NO
temp.foldoutMenu.1.RO = 1
temp.foldoutMenu.1.RO {
  backColor = #eeeeee
}

temp.foldoutMenu.2 = GMENU
temp.foldoutMenu.2.wrap = <table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 border=0>
temp.foldoutMenu.2.NO {
 # wrap = | <br />
   XY = 145,25
  backColor = #cccccc
  10 = TEXT
  10.text.field = title
  10.offset = 10,18
  10.align = left
  10.niceText = 1
  10.fontSize= 14
  10.fontColor = #000066
  10.emboss {
    offset = -2,-2

    highColor = #cccccc : +30
    lowColor = #cccccc : -30
    blur = 30
   opacity = 80
  }

}
temp.foldoutMenu.2.RO < temp.foldoutMenu.2.NO
temp.foldoutMenu.2.RO=1
temp.foldoutMenu.2.RO.backColor = #eeeeee