[Typo3] TemplaVoila! and change of standart language in existing project

Stefan Bothner | [m]zentrale stefan at m-zentrale.de
Wed Sep 7 12:08:59 CEST 2005

Hi people,

first, please excuse my bad english grammer, hope you will understand me :)!

And now the question:

I have a existing multilingual Typo3 project - standard lang is german,
foreigen
lang is english. Mostly no localization was used to create translation.
I changed the englsh-lang record to german. I changed the lKey in table
tx_templavoila_elementreferences for all lDEF to lDE and all lEN to lDEF.
But
within TV! i see in the localization "German" no content-elements and
in the localization "standard" are all the german ce shown. Is there
anythink
else i have to change to get this worked?

Thanks for your support

kind regards

Stefan