[Typo3] Utility to create site structure?

Tuurlijk! typo3 at monosock.org
Wed Sep 7 11:40:13 CEST 2005

Hi Michael

Hi,

I made an alpha wizard yesterday. It is still alpha because it does something, but not the proper thing. It creates the page tree just fine, the only thing is, it creates it in reverse order. So after generating, you will have to sort all of the branches of the tree by hand.

You paste your space indented tree into the texarea and click 'create tree'.

The exstension key is: wizard_crpagetree

When installed it lives where the other functions and wizards live (like create multiple pages).

The thing I need to fix this is a function that parses the 'space indented' text input into a nested array. Then I can reverse sort the text input before the script runs.

Example input:

tree
_branch1
_branch2
__twig1
__twig2
___leaf1
___leaf2
__twig3
_branch3

If anybody has a function that does this, the wizzard can go to beta!

Please drop me a line.

Cheers,

- Tuurlijk!