[Typo3] Using gifbuilder in PHP

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Wed Sep 7 11:19:13 CEST 2005

Hi list,

we've succesfully used the gifbuilder to create headers and things like
that in the past. However I now need to create headers with the
gifbuilder (preferably since it's a native part of typo3) with PHP.. so
instead of the easy to use typoscript syntax for it, now I need to use
the gifbuilder class..

Does anyone have a good and clear example on how to use the gifbuilder
class in PHP? I've looked at a existing extension that uses it but it's
hard to see what is gifbuilder and what is the extension. A barebones
example would be a great help to me.. anyone? :)

Cheers,

Marcel Douwstra