[Typo3] Utility to create site structure?

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:26:47 CEST 2005

Michael Baker wrote:
> Is there a utility to create a site structure for a large site in typo3?
>
> I have written one my self (wenost [1]) for use with a html
> pre-processor (ppwizard [2]) that takes a single text file as input.
> The text file lists all pages on the site, their titles and the tree
> structure for the site.  It outputs all the files needed to define the
> site structure for use with the pre-processor.

I never got it working in 3.6 (never tried any other version) but it
looks like what you want to achieve:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/cms_plaintext_import/

Or could be a nice basis for future development.

Anyway, I think that there's a "market" for this kind of Massive
Pagetree Creator.   ;)

Patrick