[Typo3] Hooks in css_styled_content

Michael Rolli rolli at iml.unibe.ch
Tue Sep 6 15:24:32 CEST 2005

Hi Ernesto

Thank for your reply.

>> Any ideas, why? Should these hooks work on 3.7.0 or should I
>> upgrade  to
>> at least 3.7.1?
>
> So you might want to try to install the TER (0.2.2) version locally on
> your 3.7.0/1 install and see if it works.
I've done this though not written. The old csc in ext isn't used as I
have installed a 0.2.2 as a local ext which overrides the original
one. So yes, I should have a csc version with the hooks.

Kasper writes as a minium requiremtn for csc(0.2.2) 3.7.1. Does
anybody know of a "important" change from 3.7.0 to 3.7.1 which could
make hooks not to funtion properly?

Regards
Michael