[Typo3] Hooks in css_styled_content

Michael Rolli rolli at iml.unibe.ch
Tue Sep 6 13:03:10 CEST 2005

Hi to all

I just made an extension to css_styled_content and implemented to
hooks: render_bullets(), render_table()

Everything works fine and the functions from my class are called as
expected on a Linux (T3 3.8.0, PHP 5.0.3).

Then I applied this extension to anther Typo3-Server (T3 3.7.0,
PHP ?, probably 4.3.x) and it doesn't work. The overridden function
from my class are not called instead the original functions from
css_styled_content are called.

Any ideas, why? Should these hooks work on 3.7.0 or should I upgrade
to at least 3.7.1?

The extension in question is aum_unibedesign (only visible for members).
Thanks for any hints on this issue.

Regards
Michael