[Typo3] Problem: Indexed Search shows no results

Chi Hoang chibo at gmx.de
Tue Sep 6 12:38:54 CEST 2005

Peter Klein schrieb:
> Yet I get absolutely NO RESULTS whenever I do a search on the frontend.

Hi Peter,

I got this problem too and the solution was that there was one line
missing in the ext_localconf.php of the indexed search ext. Look for

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['tslib/class.tslib_fe.php']['pageIndexing'][]
= 'EXT:indexed_search/class.indexer.php:tx_indexedsearch_indexer';

in that file. This is the hook for the class to trigger indexeing when
browesing.

Greets,

Chi