[Typo3] save AS new

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Sep 6 07:39:21 CEST 2005

Bartosz Aninowski wrote:
>>t3lib_extMgm::addUserTSConfig('
>>options.saveDocNew = 1 // for all tables
>>options.saveDocNew.tt_content = 1 // not really necessary
>>options.saveDocNew.pages = 1 // not really necessary
>>');
>>you can easily disable this option from some tables
>

> this gives me Save and Crate New not Save as New

Sorry - I mixed these matters. 'Save as New' is not available.
If you use the list module you can use copy/paste for all records,
when you can use existing record as the base of a new one.
I don't know where then new pages becomes.
With drag'n drop for the page tree you can easily make a copy of page
and put it directly into desired destination.