[Typo3] Using tscobj

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 5 17:43:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

> As you can see if the value is empty, it is set to the current page id.
> to use the field property it should be a stdWrap.
> it would be only a little modification, but i dont like changing core
> files.

Thanks for the detailed info. It led me indirectly to finding my
(stupid) mistake: I was so concentrated on getting this HMENU to work
that I forgot to define a TMENU for the actual display :-(

It now works (of course), although there's still something strange: if
I put my TypoScript in some sysFolder, it doesn't work anymore. If I
put it in the home page, it doesn't work either. If I put it in some
other page, it works for this page and all subpages of this page.
Anyone has an idea why this is so?

For reference, the final TS is:

lib.toto = HMENU
lib.toto {