[Typo3] Problems with tt_news single view popup image

Pedro Pedro correotypo3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:00:12 CEST 2005

Hi, I have a problemwith tt_news single view: I have a LATEST mode
list with my latest news title and a littel thumbnail. When I click
over this LATEST list item, I acces to a SINGLE mode new. This SINGLE
new has an other image (a middle size image), but when I click over
this image the same image is displaied in the popup window (in
showpic.php page). I would like to see a 3th larger image. Does any
body know how can I do this?