[Typo3] Members localz attacht

Frederik Mortensen frederikmortensen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:52:25 CEST 2005

I have an exact need for a member archiv where the members fx can be
categoriest after begin of membership. Beside this archiv I need another
achiv for local membergroups, how and when they meet etc. And then I need to
be able to combine those to archives, and to be able to search for members
fx either according to his local group or according to his begin of
membership.

Does anyone now a script that fits my need, perfectly or partly? How
flexible are other scripts, can they be changed with good results?? Im no
prof, just searching good advise!!

Frederik