[Typo3] Converting existing cms websites into Typo3

Allan Jacobsen allan.j at cobsen.dk
Sun Sep 4 22:44:07 CEST 2005

Well, for what its worth, I just moved about 200 small sites with about 1000
pages from some other CMS to typo3 this weekend, and I just wrote a small php
script to extract the data I needed from the old system, and transfer it to
typo3.
If you have written your own CMS I would expect you to be able to do the same.

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen