[Typo3] loginbox_macmade and lastlogin

Christoph Forman Christoph.Forman at web.de
Sun Sep 4 21:28:07 CEST 2005

Hi list,

in the extension "loginbox_macmade" i'd like to insert the posibility
of showing the date of the last succsessfull login. I thought, that it
must be very easy to implement, as I discovered the database entry
"lastlogin" in the "fe_users" table. But unfortunately it is not.
Some function writes as well in "lastlogin" as in "is_online" the
current tstamp. I searched the source for these function and asked
google, but I did not find anything. In my opinion only writing the
tstamp in "is_online" makes sense and copying its value after the
fe_users logout to "lastlogin".
Maybe anyone can help me finding this function to change?

Thanks,
Chris