[Typo3] HTML-Newsletter?

Christoph Forman Christoph.Forman at web.de
Sun Sep 4 20:54:15 CEST 2005

Hi Heiner,

yes, there is an extension, which is able to let BE-users create
Newsletters as HTML-mail. The subscriptors can even choose between
plain-text and HTML newsletters. The extension is named "direct_mail".
Afaik "direct_mail_subscription" is the subscription-Extension. If you
ask google about this words, I'll sure you find some tutorials for
installing and configuring both extensions.

Greets
Chris