[Typo3] Converting existing cms websites into Typo3

Carsten Gehling list at sarum.dk
Sun Sep 4 17:22:25 CEST 2005

I've spent the entire week exploring for the first time Typo3. I find it
very facinating and I'm seriously considering making this my CMS of choice.

However, I already have a number of websites, that are implemented in my
own-build CMS. A lot of the way, the principles behind my CMS looks like
Typo3's.

Is there any easy way to "import" these websites into Typo3? I will happily
code an export program for my CMS, to export all data in a specific format,
that Typo3 might understand. Is there such a format?

- Carsten