[Typo3] How to create a public download section?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Sep 3 19:43:42 CEST 2005

Martin Jørgensen wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> How do I create a public download section , where everyone can download
> files from which I've uploaded?
>
> Take for instance 2 cases:
>
> 1) Without login
>
> 2) Including login

Why don't you simply put a Content Element of Type "Filelinks" ... there
you can upload files or select some from the fileadmin ...

your visitor will see links to those files and also the size next to
them if you mark the checkbox "sizes" ...

how a secured (login only) page is created and how a login-box and user
registration is placed on the site is explained in the MTB (Modern
Template Building) Tutorial (1 I think .... pherhaps 2+3)

greets,
Bernhard