[Typo3] Is there a manual way to remove an extension

Patrick O'Hara pdohara at practicalprogrammer.org
Sat Sep 3 13:16:15 CEST 2005

Thank you for your most gracious help!  My site is now backup and
running.

Now I would like to move on to the second issue.  I would like to
install the front end MP3 player.  I am running typo3 3.5.0.  Can I
install api_macmade and the front end player?  Where do I look for what
version of typo3 an extension requires?

Tanks for your Support
Pat O'Hara

On Sep 3, 2005, at 3:12 AM, typo3-english-request at lists.netfielders.de