[Typo3] News category does not show up when inserting news plugin

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at net.hr
Sat Sep 3 08:42:57 CEST 2005

Hi all! After I installed tt_news I made one sysfolder named news for
the obvious purpose. I created a single news category inside that
folder. Then I went on to create a news content element in another
sysfolder (content elements sysfolder, I have this sysfolder for all
content elements that I insert on pages via ts instead of be). However
the news category that I created in the first sysfolder is not available
for selection when I am inserting the plugin. Am I doing something wrong?

--
Isus Krist je umro za moje i tvoje opravdanje.
Jesus Christ died for yours and mine justification.