[Typo3] Why the link in news archive page can not work?

Martin Wan mwan at objectivasoftware.com
Fri Sep 2 09:32:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am facing a problem: the link of the archive name does not work.

Following with the tt_news document to customize my news page, in a page I
created pagecontent, the type is "Insert plugin". The plugin is "News".
Following is the configure:

What to display: AMENU
Order by: Date/Time
Category Mode: Show all
Category Selected: none
Archive setting (for List): Don't care
Startingpoint: News (pid=19, under this page, I placed my news records)
Recursive: Infinite

After add the pagecontent to the page, and view the page, the archive is
showed, but no response when I clicked the link, IE just refresh the current
archive page. I also create the news list/latest pages, the links on these
pages work fine. I don't know why the link on archive page cannot direct me
to the news list page.

Could anyone please give me some hints or help? Thanks in advance.

Martin Wan

Below is the link url on the archive page:
index.php?id=19&tx_ttnews[pS]=1104508800&tx_ttnews[pL]=31535999&
tx_ttnews[arc]=1&cHash=4546e19428

Below is my tt_news configuration in main template setup section:
plugin.tt_news {
    templateFile = {$plugin.tt_news.file.templateFile}
    limit = 10
    latestLimit = 3
    archiveMode = year

    displayList {
        time_stdWrap.strftime = %d.%m.%Y
        title_stdWrap.wrap = |
        subheader_stdWrap {
            crop = 100 | ... | 1
            ifEmpty.field =
            wrap = |
        }
    }

    displayLatest {
        time_stdWrap.strftime = %d.%m.%Y
        title_stdWrap.wrap = |
        subheader_stdWrap {
            crop = 100 | ... | 1
            ifEmpty.field =
            wrap = |
        }
    }

    archiveTitleCObject {
        10 = TEXT
        #10.field = start
        10.strftime = %Y
    }

    archiveHeader_stdWrap.wrap = <div class="title-d">|</div>

}