[Typo3] [OT] Moving DB problems

Robot robot at euskalnet.net
Fri Sep 2 00:17:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm developping my Typo 3.8 site on a W2K box with xampplite(apache2 +
MySQL 4.1.12 + phpMyAdmin 2.6.2-pl1).

When I try to move my database to my hosting (OVH), I go to my local
computer's phpMyAdmin and export the database to a gz file...

I have tryed all 'SQL export compatibility' options ...

And I always have the same problem in OVH (Linux + MySQL 4.0.17 +
phpMyAdmin 2.6.3-pl1)

The problem is that I get this message: 'The content of your file has
been inserted. (qs32pma.sql.gz: 1816 Instructions)', but I see no tables
in left menu, even refreshing...

I have tryed dumping DB directly with mysqldump, with --skip-opt option.

The result is the same... Buuut, if I trie with initial file of
Quickstart, database.sql, it works like a charm...

What am I missing ?

TIA