[Typo3] Articles on optionsplit and TCA

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Thu Sep 1 20:40:49 CEST 2005

I think it's generally in bad taste to post links to my business on this
list, but I think these articles my partner and I wrote could be useful
to the community, so I hope folks will forgive me. We have two articles
up right now, freely available to the public -- the first article is
called "Understanding OptionSplit" and the second one is called
"Modifying the TCA". If anyone is interested, check out:

http://castironcoding.com/resources/typo3-tricks/typo3-tricks/index.html

It's still a work in progress, so please don't hesitate to post any
feedback or criticism. Our goal is to put up at least one article per
month -- we'll see how it goes ;)

best,
Zach