[Typo3] Editpanel in own extension?

Wouter Vijvers w.vijvers at apxgroup.com
Thu Sep 1 17:08:02 CEST 2005

Hi,
Try this:
$substArray['###EDITPANEL###'] =
$this->pi_getEditPanel($current_results['uid'],$current_table);

You can guess what the vars contain. Obviously, you would have to substitute
the proper uid for that record and the table name in your own code. Also
note that the panel will only appear if you enable it in the FE admin panel.

Cheers,
Wouter

news:mailman.1.1125583429.6588.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...