[Typo3] Editpanel in own extension?

Namuk Tscholak namtscho at gmx.net
Thu Sep 1 16:02:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

I want to use the editpanel in my own extension to edit datarecords from
the frontend. Recently I read some comments about using the panel with
the extension css_styled_content. Is it possible to use the panel with it?
Should be, because in the tt_news extension it works fine for me. :-)

Actual my user is able in my own extension to insert/change data in the
backend. So a lot of configuration with access rights and so on should
be ok.

In my own extension I include the panel with:

$markerArray["###EDIT_PANEL###"] = $this->pi_getEditPanel();

But there is no panel visible...

Has anybody some hints for me?

Thanks and best regards
namtscho