[Typo3] Storing the selected option of a select box as content element

Jyothi Tadepalli jyothi_tad at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 14:45:26 CEST 2005

Hi i've been using typo3 for a few days. its a great tool!! would some one help me in a task that i'm trying to do .

I want to create two drop down select elements inside a page which would provide option for selecting the option and that option should be stored in the database.so that i can retrieve the option value only from database. Is there a way to do this!!

please help
jyothi