[Typo3] webformat shopping ext.

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Thu Sep 1 08:50:05 CEST 2005

Hi Jens,

JD> 6. And put some products into it.

JD> But: No matter where I put my products - the page with the frontend plugin
JD> extendedshop, the Sysfolder "Orders", a subpage inside "Orders" (creating
JD> records using "products") - and no matter if I chose these folders or pages
JD> as a starting point in "shop" or not, it didn't display anything but the
JD> headline.

The products could be inserted where you want but you have to set
correctly the starting point.

If you can't see the products list it could be for a known problem
(that I thought to have resolved be it doesn't seem so...). Try to
insert in the BOTTOM of your template the following two lines of TS:

plugin.tx_extendedshop_pi1.userFunc = tx_extendedshop_pi1->main
includeLibs.tx_extendedshop_pi1 = EXT:extendedshop/pi1/class.tx_extendedshop_pi1.php

This way, I hope it will work. For any problem write to me.

Best regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com