[Typo3] How to Customize text for tt_news 'Latest' header?

Ken Mayfield webstuff at xyris.ca
Sun Oct 30 14:11:56 CET 2005

Hi Nick,

Thank you for the pointer to this php file.

I've done something potentially odd - I've set up several tt_news
'LATEST' boxes on ine screen, the intention being to have each display a
newsfeed from a different source. Ideally I'd like to have a custom text
header for each one so the viewer knows the source of the news.

Or, perhaps another solution is to hide the existing header with CSS,
and in the BE replace it with text or an HTML object.

Specifiying this in the flexform of tt_news would be a great mod.

Thanks again,

Ken