[Typo3] Image in fexible content (templavoila)

Jeppe Vesterbæk jhve02 at control.aau.dk
Sun Oct 30 01:02:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have created a fexible content template, actually much like the fist
example in the TemplaVoila manual (p. 48). One of the elements is an
image. When I put my newly created flexible content on a page and add an
image, the image is automatically copied (imported) to
uploads/tx_templavoila. Is there a way of avoiding this? My images are
nicely organized in fileadmin and I do not wish to have them copied, but
instead the link to the location in fileadmin should just be used (I do
not wish to alter the image in any way).

Thanks,
/Jeppe