[Typo3] Who says TYPO3 US volunteers work for free?

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Sat Oct 29 23:47:39 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

We want to show our appreciation to all that volunteer on the TYPO3.us
project. Your work not only benefits the T3 community, but will help
spread TYPO3 in the United States.

To show our thanks, we will be giving out a few tokens of our
appreciation. One of particular interest will be a special custom
painted TYPO3 iPod Shuffle!! Move over U2 and P. Diddy! ;)

More details on the drawing will be released soon. If you haven't had a
chance to "signup" to be a volunteer, please let me know of your
interest and I'll add you to the list.

Regards,

Michelle