[Typo3] Template Auto-parser

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 12:46:16 CEST 2005

Amy Thornton wrote:
> I am in the tutorial Modern Template Building, Part 1 on the part about
> using the template auto-parser.  I have inserted the content in the
> Setup field below:
>
> # Configuring the Auto-Parser:
> plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pil {
>      # Read the template file:
>   content = FILE
>   content.file = fileadmin/template/main/template_1.html
>
>      # Here we define which elements in the HTML that
>      # should be wrapped in subpart-comments:
>   elements {
>      BODY.all = 1
>      BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
>
>      HEAD.all = 1
>      HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
>      HEAD.rmTagSections = title
>
>      TD.all = 1
> }
>
>      # Prefix all relative paths with this value:
>      relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/main/
> }
>
> # Default PAGE object:
> page = PAGE
> page.typeNum = 0
> page.config.disableAllHeaderCode=1
>
> page.10 =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pil

Hi,

This two parts are contradictory:
1. content.file = fileadmin/template/main/template_1.html
2. relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/main/

either comment the second one and use in your script the exact path
or delete from the first line the part which duplicate the path:
1. content.file = template_1.html

greetz,
Livius