[Typo3] Template Auto-parser

Roland Klein info at medienkonzept.de
Sat Oct 29 12:43:15 CEST 2005

On 29 Oct 2005 at 12:00, typo3-english-request at lists.netfielders.d wrote:

> Subject: [Typo3] Template Auto-parser
> To: typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de

you need to declare where to put your parsed content.
Like this:

################# DEFAULT-Template
pageParser < plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
pageParser {
 content >
 content = FILE
 content.file = fileadmin/template/main/template_1.html

}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.pageTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.pageTemplate {
    template =< pageParser
    workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
    subparts {
          colNormal < styles.content.get
          anyotherofyourmarkers < temp.anyothermarker
   }
}

hth,
Roland