[Typo3] multiple versions of page in one language

Juraj Benadik gastan at gastan.sk
Fri Oct 28 17:39:10 CEST 2005

Hi

I have multilanguage website, but I would need to have different pages
for same language that would be displayed according to domain that lead
to website.

Example:
each domain would have english pages
but middleeast's home page would be talking about middleeast branch of
company, german about german headquarters, and US about US subsidiary.

I already have different skins according to domain, but I am uncertain
about how to archieve multiple pages in same language (having EN-US,
EN-EU, EN-ME does not see like good idea to me,as probably just very few
pages will have multple versions)

Any suggestions, experience on how to aproach this ?

Best regards

--G