[Typo3] pagecontent wizard disappeared 3.8.0 - Help

Timothy Ding tding at 1688.com
Fri Oct 28 11:25:57 CEST 2005

Dear Listers.,

Clicking on the "New Content" in backend returned a blank page, also
when "Create New Record", "Click here for wizard" link leads to a
blank page. any idea how this could happen and where to look ?

however in "QuickEdit" mode I can still move content around and also
"Create New Record" >> "page content" works but it defaults to the
normal pane.

will Access Rights have caused this to happen? I am logging in with
admin privileges.

many thanks,
Timding.