[Typo3] Web statistics

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Oct 28 10:05:41 CEST 2005

Hi!

Michiel de Vries wrote:
> I am looking for a good web statistics plugin for typo3 that can replace the
> Nedstat/webstats4u plugin that we currently use.

As already pointed, awstats is very good but it requires Perl.

I usually use webalizer but not as typo3 plugin, I run it as a cron job.
If taken with geolizer patch, it will also show nice geography
information about your visitors. I found webalizer the most convinient.
It displays information for one year but all earlier generated
statistics are also available on the disk for viewing.

Dmitry.