[Typo3] Text tools fix?! (web>func, Text tools)

Florian Schaeffer florian.schaeffer at mercoline.de
Wed Oct 26 16:39:08 CEST 2005

Hello,

T.Joga schrieb:
> Hello!
> Is there "searchLevels" fix for Text tools?
> I have already made this fix:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/cc_textfunc/Known_problems-6f3691a150/
>

> Problem is that Text tools allows only one level changes because Search
>  Levels selector doesnt work.
>
> There is around line 148 this:
> $this->mkSelect('SET[tx_cctextfunc_modfunc1_searchLevels]',$LANG->getLL('enterSearchLevels'),$this->pObj->MOD_SETTINGS['tx_cctextfunc_modfunc1_searchLevels']).
>

> I tried this:
> $this->mkSelect('SET[tx_cctextfunc_modfunc1_searchLevels]',20).
>
> ....no cake.
>

> My Typo3 version is 3.8.

I discovered this problem some time ago and made a bug report about that
including a working patch for 3.7.0:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=740

But it seems, that this patch was never included. For me it worked but
maybe someone else wants to have a look at it. Then still René has to
include the fix and create a new version...

Florian