[Typo3] cObject Templates?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Oct 26 09:57:59 CEST 2005

"Staffan Ericsson" <staffan at zytor.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.7158.1130278426.10463.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> Is there a really simple way to build cObject Templates? There is a
> extensions that adds 5 box-models to the "frame"-option, but I don't
> really like that solution.
>
> cObject rendering depending on category or simpel design wishes. For
> example all text about EU is blue, all about US got star and stripes
> behind it and so on.
>
> And I can't find a way to define more frame options, or where i change the
> existing ones (both wrapping and names).

Hi Staffan. The wrapping is defined in
"tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject". (Use the Typoscript Object Browser
to look at the code)

As for the names, those are defined in the language extension "csh_<YOUR
LANGUAGE ID>"
Look for the file named "<YOUR LANGUAGE ID>.locallang_ttc.xml"

You can also change the labels using Page TSConfig, like this:

TCEFORM.tt_content.section_frame.altLabels.10=This is the new text
TCEFORM.tt_content.section_frame.altLabels.20=This is the text of another
frame mode

More info here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/gt_TCEFORM/

--