[Typo3] Text based language menu

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Tue Oct 25 22:11:58 CEST 2005

Ries van Twisk wrote:

>That's a interesting approach,
>I never though of putting the name of the language in the condition.

You wanted to use the language text, didn´t you? Or did I understand
something wrong?

>I need to test it still, but would it show both languages at the same time?

This version shows only the language that you can choose as alternative.
The link to the active language is not shown (this is the ACT state). If
you set it to doNotLinkIt it shows the link as inactive text.

>And is it possible just like with the language flags to show a grayed
>out language
>when there is non avaiable?

The USERDEF part is the same as with the flags - no item in this
language no active link, grayed out by the class definition.

Carla