[Typo3] htmlArea RTE Buttons and FCEs

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:56:02 CEST 2005

I've got a Flexible Content Element with one RTE-enabled field.  For
this field, I'm trying to limit the htmlArea RTE to just a few of the
available buttons.

Within the standard TYPO3 content elements, I've been able to only
display specific buttons.  Within FCEs and Flexforms, I've been able to
display an RTE, but I have not been able to specify buttons for that
RTE. I've been trying to work off the examples at
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php?title=TemplaVoila#Enabling_RTE_in_FCEs
but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone been able to limit the htmlArea RTE buttons within an FCE or
Flexform?

Thanks,
Jeff