[Typo3] realurl doesn't find any subpages

Dirk Diebel ddiebel at web.de
Tue Oct 25 13:51:12 CEST 2005

Hello Matthias and Alex,

 > Maybe the requested Site is not yet generated by Typo3 and the path is
 > not in the pathcache-table. Try to preview the site with typo3, then
 > try again by following your url from the starpage of your website.
 >
 > - Matthias
i tried to, but it didn't worked.
also, the links i'm talking about, are my menu-navigation .
so they are generated automaticly, i think so. or ?
the pathcache-table is generated correctly and automaticly, when i visit
my startpage.

> This may be caused if you are using the latest htmlArea RTE to edit your
> text and make your links. There is a fix suggested somewhere on the list
> from last week, but a simple fix is to downgrade your htmlArea extension
> (which is what we did here when we received this error).
>
> Alex

that's sounds interesting, but it's not the solution, sadly.
i kick the rte out of my installation, but the problem is the same.

but thanks for your help,
maybe someone has another idea ?

Dirk