[Typo3] Blank Space help

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue Oct 25 11:59:49 CEST 2005

Heiner Lamprecht wrote:

> Spontaneous answer:  Germans are more rude!
>
> Yes, I'm serious.  Whenever I'm in forain countries, especially
> North America, Asia or Australia, I notice that people are _a_lot_
> more friendly than in Germany.
>
> So, maybe, the level of rudeness is nothing unusual to Germans.

Yeah, and phrenology is serious science.

Crying over rude responses is neither a new phenomenon, nor
TYPO3-specific, nor ethnically or culturally determined. If you've been
in the usenet for almost a decade, you've seen such threads in each and
every newsgroup, no matter how friendly the general tone is (the
question of how to measure friendliness is a different one).

Michael