[Typo3] [TYPO3] How can I reduce html in typoscript

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 04:03:34 CEST 2005

Thank you,
I've read it a couple times before ask my first question. But I didn't found
anything I want.

I want to do is wrote a page like "tt_news_template", wrote some kind of
user defined template set within.

and In the typoscript, I set the file, and defined which subset will be
used. e.g.
<!-- ###TEMPLATE_LATEST### begin -->
<!-- ###CONTENT### begin --->
<!-- ###NEWS### begin -->
###NEWS_TITLE###
<!-- ###NEWS### end -->
<!-- ###CONTENT### end --->
<!-- ###TEMPLATE_LATEST### end -->

 How can I got a list of "NEWS" subset render, without wrote many times in
template & typoscript??
temp.selectedTemp.file=myfile.html#TEMPLATE_LATEST
temp.selectedTemp.subparts.CONTENT<styles.content.getRight
temp.selectedTemp.subparts.foreachPath=NEWS
page.10< temp.selectedTemp
something like that....