[Typo3] Survey on TYPO3 in the United States

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sun Oct 23 23:52:46 CEST 2005

Vincent wrote:

>I don't understand.  The question in the survey is
>"What are your favorite forms of communication (top 3 only)?"
>
>I does not say anything about it being limited to what should be added
>that you don't already have.  It has mailing list and wiki in the list of
>options and you already have those.

True. Thanks for the input on the wording.

However, as I said, the mailing list is the newsgroup, so if you choose
mailing list, that's the newsgroup. If you want to choose newsgroup,
choose mailing list.

Also, the TYPO3 US group does not have a wiki, so it's important to know
if we should take the time to add one, considering that time may or may
not be better spent on another area if only 2 people out of 100 want it,
but 100 out of 100 want another option.

Thanks,
Alex