[Typo3] Survey on TYPO3 in the United States

Vincent typo3 at crel.us
Sun Oct 23 21:30:50 CEST 2005

On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 01:44:07PM -0500, Vincent wrote:

> Yea, I was wondering that also.  I definately would have selected that
> as one of my top 3 but I have already done the survey now.

Oh yea.  The other option that was missing was IRC.  My top 3 would have
actually been IRC, newsgroups, and mailing lists.

Often, it can take way too long to resolve a problem when you can only
reply to one another once or twice a day.  So discussing an issue live
is often a great benifit.  Typo3 has an IRC channel (#typo3) but
I noticed it was not near as active as fx. the Xaraya one.  The Xaraya
people are even running their own irc server.  It would be benificial to
see the typo3 one become more active.