[Typo3] dmailer (class.t3lib_dmailer.php) error on line 487

Freddy Tripold info at tripold.net
Sun Oct 23 20:17:02 CEST 2005

mark,

I think you are on a linux system, so it is possible that you call the function with the wrong
User/Group.
Did you do the changes from Thorsten and did you try to start the script from browser?
The extension is automatically installed so the owner of the script is your standard webowner maybe
"wwwrun". The files from t3lib are  owned by your ftp-user account. So start the script from shell
as webowner or chown all your files to your ftp-user and start then.
Try this and tell if this your problem solve otherwise please tell me your OS and php version and
what kind of typo3 and what extension(direct or sr_direct).

fred