[Typo3] Blank Space help

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun Oct 23 16:16:43 CEST 2005

Alex Heizer wrote(a):
> Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
>> the point is that I can not see rudnes in JoH answer so the question
>> is not right here
>>

> That was exactly my point. You cannot see the rudeness, but that doesn't
> mean that there aren't thousands of others who do.
but it doesn't mean also that thousands of others DO NOT SEE any
rudeness. Why do you think that all people here think it was rude
answer. Where do you take that numbers form? Have you made some poll?

I have feeling that most people that complain in this topic are native
english speaker. I am not. The problem is that I can not afford to check
my answers for gramatical or "political (rude)" correctness. The
problems is that EVEN if I would like to check I can NOT  because I
don't know what is "rude" for native speakers and what is not. And I
think that instead of  wasting time and finding words, sentences that
may or not be rude I think I could answer another question.

And if I can not see rudness in JoH answer I think maybe I should stop
answering question because of "rude" correctness. Maybe my answers are
rude too.

> Whether any one person is being rude or not, if the perception is there,
> we need to actively counteract it in order to change TYPO3's reputation
> in a market that it wants to break into.
I have never had that kind of perception. Again the problem is that
maybe your statistical sample of "rude sensitive" people is bad choosen.

--
Krystian
Szymukowicz